Here are the reasons we live here...
Want more information - see below!
Is Michigan Shores Right For You?
Here’s a quick checklist to evaluate if you should consider visiting the property and gettting to know more about Michigan Shores Cooperative Living. If you check one or more of the following, then please contact us and we will introduce you to all that Michigan Shores has to offer!
- I enjoy nature, the outdoors and beautiful views
- I enjoy living in a community of active adults
- I like the convenience of living close to town
- I would enjoy a maintenance free living space
- I appreciate being involved in my community
"Living here at Michigan Shores... the only mistake we made was not moving sooner!" That's the way Lou and Wilma Halliburton speak of their move to Michigan Shores. If you are too hesitant, remember the ancient adage says, “there's no time like the present.”
- Lou and Wilma Halliburton — Former Ann Arbor residents
"Moving to Michigan Shores simplified my life to allow more time for hobbies, volunteering with various community projects, and activities with children."
- Former Traverse City resident
"Beautiful surroundings and scenery, as well as the advantages of the vibrant community of Frankfort and gorgeous Lake Michigan... A simply wonderful place to live."
- Former Grand Rapids residents
"Amazing place! We have all the advantages and MORE of living in our home. This is a warm and supportive place that also respects our privacy."
Former Grand Rapids residents
"We love living here. The only mistake we made was not moving here sooner."
Former Ann Arbor residents
Activities and Volunteer Opportunities
- Grow Benzie
- Point Betsie
- Oliver Art Center
- Library -Benzie Shores District
- Mills Community House
- Library – Benzonia Public
- Library- Beulah Public
- Paul Oliver Memorial Hospital
- Benzie County Historical Society
- School – Benzie County Central
- School – Frankfort- Elberta
- League of Women Voters
- Lions Club – Frankfort
- Rotary Club – Benzie Sunrise
- Rotary Club –Frankfort
- Zonta Club – Benzie
- Benzie Community Band
- Benzie Community Chorus
- Michigan Legacy Art Park
- Beulah Boosters
- Crystal Lake Community Business Association
Associations and Memberships
Community & Outdoor
Health & Fitness
Entertainment & Recreation
Assisted Living Options